Convenient and Easy
- We visit your offices or where your signatories are
- No management time lost through travelling
- Minimal disruption to Board activities
- Apostille, FCO, Embassy / Consulate taken care of
- Dedicated support for international business development
- Notary certificate produced in advance or on-site
- Free preliminary advice
- Online resource to check A-Z country requirements for your documents (including emailing your own tailored checklist)
- Board level service, saving time and effort
- Email updates on changes to legalisation / notary practice
- We invest in technology to help practice management and the client experience.
- Led by Notary Public with commercial legal and in-house lawyer background
- Regulated by the Faculty Office
- Notaries Society (www.thenotariessociety.org.uk) membership
- Professional Indemnity and Fidelity Insurance held by Company Notary Limited, arranged by Howden and Notaries Guarantee Fund
- Notaries undertake continuing professional development training.
- Independent. We are not a solicitors practice
- One hour free in-house training and admin set up for PA’s and legal assistants of regular clients
- Transparent pricing, quotes given upfront. Retainers and project fees based on application
- Focussed service for business, organisations and their executives.
Mobile – Locations
- Throughout Surrey, London, West Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, Kent.
- Airports: Gatwick and Heathrow. Farnborough and Biggin Hill
Agile – Times to suit you
- Before work
- In the middle of a board meeting scheduled break!